As a Thin Microfiber Cloth Wholesale, share with you.
The common quick-drying towels on the market are mainly microfiber, which is a composite yarn of polyester and nylon. The main features of quick-drying towels are as follows:
57 x 30 in Microfiber Towel
1. Easy to clean: When ordinary towels are used, especially natural fiber towels, the dust, grease, dirt, etc. on the surface of the object to be wiped are directly absorbed into the fiber, and it remains in the fiber after use. It is not easy to remove and takes a long time. Later, it will even harden and lose its elasticity, affecting its use. The quick-drying towel absorbs dirt between the fibers (not the inside of the fibers). In addition, the fiber has high fineness and high density, so it has strong adsorption capacity. After use, it only needs to be cleaned with water or a little detergent.
2. High water absorption: The quick-drying towel uses orange petal technology to divide the filament into eight petals, which increases the surface area of the fiber and increases the pores in the fabric. The capillary wicking effect enhances the water absorption effect. Quick water absorption and quick drying become the distinguishing characteristics of quick-drying towels.
3. Strong detergency: The fineness of the 0.4μm microfiber is only 1/10 of the silk, and its special cross section can more effectively capture dust particles as small as a few microns, and the effect of decontamination and degreasing is very obvious.
4. No lint: The high-strength synthetic filament is not easy to break, and the fiber is not easy to fall off the surface of the quick-drying towel.
5. Long lifespan: Due to the high strength and toughness of the quick-drying towel, its service life is more than 4 times that of ordinary towels, and it will not change after multiple washings. At the same time, the polymer fiber will not be like cotton fiber. Produce protein hydrolysis, even if the quick-drying towel is not dried after use, it will not be moldy or rot, and has a long life.
6. No fading: The quick-drying towel dyeing process adopts TF-215 and other dyes for ultrafine fiber materials. Its retardation, migration, high temperature dispersion, and decolorization indicators have reached the strict standards for export to the international market. Especially the quick-drying towel has the advantage of not fading, so that the quick-drying towel will not cause the trouble of bleaching pollution when cleaning the surface of the article.
Our company also has 57 x 30 in Microfiber Towel on sale, welcome to contact us.